Follow us on Twitter

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

StatusApps/A Concept By Me

     I know I have been gone for some-time now, but I have been hard at work making themes, making wallpapers, making concepts and of course school. Well this is the first concept I made, it is for an app-switcher alternative... Introducing "StatusApps" by @Jailbr3akHelper!!

-You would start out on your HomeScreen or in app.
-Then you would swipe to the right or left of your status bar, or whatever activation method you have set. -You will be shown this screen.


































-After taping the status bar you will see your apps that are open, it will also show how many apps are open in the status bar.


































-On page 2 you can add widgets and such


































And that is StatusApps by @Jailbr3akHelper! I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment