Follow us on Twitter

Friday, October 26, 2012

Best Tweaks of the Week 10/26/2012

-EasyWay
-NC mail
-pinch to unlock
-Swipeaway


-EasyWay

This tweak was very handy to start with and it fit right in with the iOS interface but the creator upgraded it just a few days ago and made it so much better.My review is here.


-NC mail

NC mail is probably one of my favorites this week because i do a lot of emailing and i find it easier the way that it is made.My review is here.


-Pinch to unlock

I don't really use this tweak this much because I'm so used to sliding to unlock but it is fun to show your friends.My review is here.


-Swipeaway

This one is actually very handy its fun and works great the only flaw so far is that you have to put the icons in jitter mode first, but hey its still a great tweak.My review is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment